Some serious symptoms to not disregard. Call your doctor if you experience:
- Blood or fluid coming from your vagina
- Sudden or extreme swelling of your face or fingers
- Headaches that are severe or won’t go away
- Nausea and vomiting that won’t go away
- Dim or blurry vision
- Pain or cramps in your lower abdomen
- Chills or fever
- Lack or change in baby’s movements
- Less urine or burning when you urinate
- Any illness or infection
DON’T, DON’T, DON’T ANYTIME DURING PREGNANCY
- No alcohol.
- No cigarettes, drugs
- No new medicines without asking doctor first
- No body massaging when swelling on the body during and post pregnancy.
- No pain killer balm and lotion during pregnancy without consultation of doctor.
Seeing your doctor regularly while you are pregnant will help make sure that you and your baby will be as healthy as possible.